`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to identify

Help to identify
Found this in a box a friend gave me of his old collection. I've found all other phone cards but not this. I'm trying to load into my organize put make available FT but can't find. Is this in organize?

[Image: th_scan0011-1.jpg]

Back scanned with 1990 Topps to show size difference.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Help to identify
Unlicensed... you wont find it in the OPG.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(09-21-2011, 10:09 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Unlicensed... you wont find it in the OPG.
Isn't Score Board unlicensed too though?
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

I can not find it in the BIG BOOK (Standard Catalog) either, looked under Sprint and Sony and phone cards. And there are lots unlicensed items in there.

(09-21-2011, 07:40 PM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: Found this in a box a friend gave me of his old collection. I've found all other phone cards but not this. I'm trying to load into my organize put make available FT but can't find. Is this in organize?

[Image: th_scan0011-1.jpg]

Back scanned with 1990 Topps to show size difference.
I am interested in trading for it if you know what you'd like for it. I like the oddball HOFer cards.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html