`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new way of storing stuff

RE: my new way of storing stuff
i use a graded card box, made dividers for it to separate the main players the wife and I collect as well as a section for vintage / rookies / misc

pretty much any new card we get of $10+BV gets the same treatment. new pennysleeve/loader/teambag

figure the extra couple cents to toss the teambag on will keep the toploaders from getting scratched up over the years and will also keep any random debris/dust/random stuff out of the cases
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Do you have a oic of the team bags????
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

here is just a stock image but:

they are thicker, hold about 20-30 cards in them and have a sticky flap to fold over the top the idea is you can put a team set into them. fits a single card in toploader snugly (and some slightly thicker toploadered cards also)

1/1's (28/72 39%)

(09-22-2011, 06:58 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: here is just a stock image but:

they are thicker, hold about 20-30 cards in them and have a sticky flap to fold over the top the idea is you can put a team set into them. fits a single card in toploader snugly (and some slightly thicker toploadered cards also)
Thanks, I had never seen them before until now
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

where do you get the graded card boxes from?
[Image: braunsig.png]

(09-22-2011, 10:52 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: where do you get the graded card boxes from?
i pick them up locally at our shop here for about $3 per box. you can get them from blowout/dacardworld/ebay/etc but shipping is a pain in the rear on them unless you are buying in quantities of 25+

at a card shop or buying them 25 at a time should be about $2-3 each if you buy them singly off ebay probably expect to pay $6-7 shipped.

i'm going to build a small simple box to fit three-four of the graded card boxes inside of to hold them to make a 4 row monster graded cardbox i think...whenever I get the spare time and motivation to actually hunt down supplies to try it out.
1/1's (28/72 39%)

Yeah I saw them on blowout but I do not want to buy that many. I keep all my cards with a book value over $25 in one touch magnetic holders with a graded card bag. It would be great to have one 1800 count box I could store all of these in.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Semi-rigids. All day, errrryday. They take up less space, don't allow the cards to move and are surprisingly decent from framing purposes.

I highly recommend people NOT buy the BCW Team Bags. I bought them because they were cheap, and i found out why, the clarity is terrible and they look like crap. Look like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200-BCW-Resealab...1c1dac54e2

Forgot to mention that I keep all of my $10+ cards in penny sleeve/toploader/team bag as well. The team bags are cheap to replace when they get scratched, unlike toploaders
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]