Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I way off here or what?

Am I way off here or what?
Looking at this card -Edit: Please don't post links to live auctions

$170 for this card? I saw some other completed listings and most of the commons seem to go in the $50 range. Help me out here, what am I missing?
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

RE: Am I way off here or what?
its a 1/1 so the price is whatever the seller wants to get for it!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't expect to get that. He's got the best offer option up so he probably set the BIN price higher so he can get close to what he actually wants in bargaining.

(09-21-2011, 04:36 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't expect to get that. He's got the best offer option up so he probably set the BIN price higher so he can get close to what he actually wants in bargaining.
+1, thats what I would do
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(09-21-2011, 04:27 PM)brandonstubblefield Wrote: Looking at this card -Edit: Please don't post links to live auctions

$170 for this card? I saw some other completed listings and most of the commons seem to go in the $50 range. Help me out here, what am I missing?
*Unless the Moderator likes you or thinks the item is cool.*

There was a link in the Basketball section for a Phil Jackson autograph that sat there for 3 days with the auction being live until it ended. I mentioned something about it (with moderators posting there ) and it was totally ignored.

Whoopsie....sorry to the mod. I get the rule -- shouldn't be using Beckett to drive eBay traffic. Not my auction, so no impropriety intended. Thanks for the replies though. I must be getting cranky in my age because I'm just getting tired of the whole "priceless" aspect of 1/1's. Oh well, it's just me.
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

(09-21-2011, 06:00 PM)creativemunky Wrote: *Unless the Moderator likes you or thinks the item is cool.*

There was a link in the Basketball section for a Phil Jackson autograph that sat there for 3 days with the auction being live until it ended. I mentioned something about it (with moderators posting there ) and it was totally ignored.
There is a "report" button on every post. Feel free to use it.

I rarely go to the basketball forum, so I don't know what the issue was with that post.

ETA: I just found the thread and no mods posted in it. Not sure what your problem is, but please don't be disingenuous and insinuate something that's completely untrue. We don't read every thread, and if we had read it while it was active we would have removed the link. Again, if you see something you want us to look at, make use of the report button.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.