Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I won a card on eBay.. and then it got messy

So I won a card on eBay.. and then it got messy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/220853308718?ssP...1439.l2649

I won it yesterday during the middle of the day. I go to pay, and he charged me double. So another $6.30. Totaling $12.60. Is this allowed? Just randomly charging someone. I have asked the seller twice with no response.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: So I won a card on eBay.. and then it got messy
(09-21-2011, 04:07 PM)nuccionino Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/220853308718?ssP...1439.l2649

I won it yesterday during the middle of the day. I go to pay, and he charged me double. So another $6.30. Totaling $12.60. Is this allowed? Just randomly charging someone. I have asked the seller twice with no response.
most definately not. go through ebay and use the request total tool and write in there that the total was doubled. This way it protects you should he leave you negative feedback, you can get it reversed. if he doesn't get back to you with the proper 6.30$ total, then leave him negative feedback and don't follow through.
Slamming down the Haterade since 2008-09...

(09-21-2011, 04:12 PM)cheatinc Wrote: most definately not. go through ebay and use the request total tool and write in there that the total was doubled. This way it protects you should he leave you negative feedback, you can get it reversed. if he doesn't get back to you with the proper 6.30$ total, then leave him negative feedback and don't follow through.
Well he can't leave negative so that is good. I'll wait until tomorrow and do that if he still doesn't respond.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I'd wait longer than a day though... i'd only do that if a week went by without correction, dude's in czech republic, maybe he doesn't have permanent internet. no need to tag a guy with neg feedback just because he's not super quick with responses...

I agree. He cannot do that. Probably upset that it sold so cheap and is trying to make some extra $$$.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I'm not going to leave negative feedback.. jeez. Haha. I'd leave neutral at worse. I only leave negatives if I could lose a card or money.
Always gone Thur-Sun

wait a big longer, see how he replies.. if you dont hear back in a few days, say i want to pay, but can you fix the shipping
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-21-2011, 04:21 PM)nuccionino Wrote: I'm not going to leave negative feedback.. jeez. Haha. I'd leave neutral at worse. I only leave negatives if I could lose a card or money.
i'd wait a while, but would definately hit him with some negative feedback if that happened to me. If he wanted to protect himself from selling a card at what he feels is a lowball amount, he should've set a reserve or a BIN with offers. This definitely is a negative feedback event if he doesn't follow through at the proper amount and he needs to learn or leave ebay

The weird thing is he has a bunch of feedback. I just don't like throwing negatives around. I mean people in the football forum want to leave negatives if you don't ship within two days. People throw it around a lot Haha.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I don't get it? If you pay through ebay doesn't ebay just take the total from the transaction? How is he altering the amount you have to pay?