`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football Break!!

RE: 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football Break!!
I was sooo excited about this product and after seeing the breaks it has really disappointed me
most people are pulling 2 single color jerseys and a junk auto....I was really thinking some nice stuff would be falling more often in this stuff.

You made out lucky, I just watched a case break on blog and the stuff is absolute crap.... I would be pretty made paying 90-100 a box for single color jerseys and a auto of Kealoha Pilares or Tyrod Taylor. But you pulled a sick patch auto

Yah, I'm with most, that this product is a letdown....I don't even like the design.

The one thing that I'm definitely intersted in is the dual jersey's from players of their old and current team (especially the Vick Falcons/Eagles one). May try for that complete set.

heres an example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Timeless-Treasur...519b0ef004

[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Yeah I believe there case hit was a CJ Spiller Jersey Auto /5, They hit no big name rc autos only major hit which was sweet was a 2 clr patch auto /25 of Nnamdi Asomugha

(09-21-2011, 10:18 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Yah, I'm with most, that this product is a letdown....I don't even like the design.

The one thing that I'm definitely intersted in is the dual jersey's from players of their old and current team (especially the Vick Falcons/Eagles one). May try for that complete set.

heres an example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Timeless-Treasur...519b0ef004
The Patch version of that set is pretty neat....but aside from that set this is probably the worst product of the year....100 bucks for a bunch of cards you can get for ebay under 5 bucks!
Way to suck Panini.

I thought about collecting the legends Gu. I bought the Steve Young for 10 bucks tonight.I mean its game worn I thought it was worth it. I let panini have it the other night because of all the no name rookies.I did hit a sweet patch lol yall have made me rethink it and I might stop at that one tin and then buy some of these off ebay

wow I did pull a good tin lol chris has some ugly breaks,bunch of no name rookies! Im done lol no more tins for me.If they bring back the product next year there needs to be more autos per tin and less of these practice squad rookies with autographs.

Or just wait a few months and get the tins for $60 if you want to bust some more... I do like the look of the cards but only 1 auto in a $100 product is not very attractive. Consider what you can get in something like 2010 Limited for $70 and this stuff doesn't even compare. Nice hit on the Torrey Smith though! Logo patches are sweet.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

lol I just sent a longgggggggggg customer email to them, I know they will prob delete it but i called them out on the 1 auto and having us pay 100 for the auto to be a practice squad quy.

I was hating on this product 2 days ago but what you got looks good man. At $90 a tin though? I might wait for it to go down a bit. I like the torrey, like the CJ. Looks goodWink