Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone See This Monday Night?

Anyone See This Monday Night?
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow...nfl-wp7507

I know nothing can come of it, but it looks like the league is investigating the matter. It happened when the Rams were driving fast on the Giants and just got a first and goal. The pointless injury timeout killed the momentum. The two fools clearly go down for no reason as they are casually walking with the rest of the team. The first guy to drop almost immediately gets it up when he realizes how obvious it was that they they both went down. Bradford says that he heard them saying, "someone go down, someone go down."

RE: Anyone See This Monday Night?
I got a ESPN text alert saying they are sending out a memo that claims players and teams will be fined and suspended if this becomes a habit. BUSH LEAGUE
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

now you know what its like to be a duck fan
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Did I like it NO but did it work YES. If it were the Phins doing it I wouldn't be proud of it but if it helped to win the game I wouldn't complain. Deon Grant knew what he was doing and it worked. I think players shouldn't be fined or suspended though. I think when a player gets hurt or pretends to he should have to sit out 5 plays instead of one. This may cut down on this type of thing but to tell you the truth its still easy to fake an injury. The Giants just made it really easy for everyone to notice.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Saw it, ridiculous Sad I mean I know why they did it but come on, it makes your defense look WEAK!