`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaine Gabbert starting, jump on him now?

Blaine Gabbert starting, jump on him now?
Looks like the jags are going to start him this week, so jump on him now, or you think he will be a bust. He didn't look too bad during preseason.

RE: Blaine Gabbert starting, jump on him now?
Im a little hesitant because he doesn't have any one around him. They are playing the Panthers who are DUE with Newton playing so well. Also, I think Kafka would be someone you migth want to buy now. He's super cheap right now, is most likely going to start this week for the Eagles.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Why not jump on him? With the line the Jags has, every defender is going to be jumping on him too.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Kafka's stuff just doubled since his stint last Sunday so everyone knows to pick him up. I am glad I picked his stuff up last year before everyone caught on.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

(09-21-2011, 04:56 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Why not jump on him? With the line the Jags has, every defender is going to be jumping on him too.
LOL!!! If you like the dude, then by all means pick up some of his cards... That way when they plummet like all so called hot players do, you are not kicking yourself in the a$$ for losing money...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Remember, he was suppose to go first overall but Newton decided to join the draft. I'd say buy his stuff up, he has a really good future IF the weapons around him help. He has one good WR, but the line needs to be stronger.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

I'll give ya a little insider trading lol. He faces a defense this week that has trouble stopping the run(MJD could have a big day) therefore the D will prob stack the box and allowing him to throw some passes with man coverage.In the first 2 weeks Jordan freakin Pugh has been beaten on 2 long passing touchdowns and don't see why that streak should stop this week because he is awful lol. Needless to say our corners outside of Gamble are atrocious .All in all this means a big week for Gabbert in a shootout with the Panthers. You buy sorta low right now and then he has a really good game against the panthers and then u can sell some lol Easily making up for the money you spent Smile hope this helps