`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing AP trade night!

Amazing AP trade night!
Just got back from a nice trade night. Picked up some great PC items. Brady 3color Panini Threads patch & Stevan Ridley Platinum blue refractor 3color patch auto/75. Also got an '07 UD magenta printing plate Ryan Howard.

And the big one............2009 Topps Platinum Adrian Peterson 3color patch with a perfect auto/90! I put a pic in my bucket. FT for right offer.

[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: Amazing AP trade night!
you can check me for the brady and the ap
http://s1206.photobucket.com/home/tom6580/index

Wow sick card!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

tdean5- the Brady is PC & didn't see anything for the AP. You have some great stuff though.
superynaldo- thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

check me for the a.p. i have a sick 8 patch with 5 of them being multicolor. marino,manning,rivers,etc....
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Nice AP man...I have the same card in Dan Marino...I love those
not really looking for anymore AP autos right now but in your bucket I saw a Rivers and Bradford I would like to have...and some lower end stuff as well...I just got a Randy Moss TT Jersey /25 the other day...if you would need that we could do some trading on the lower end stuff as well!!