`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sniper Programs?

The Sniper Programs?
Does it cost anything to use the sniper programs when bidding on eBay? If so, how much? What are some common sniper programs?

Any assistance will be most appreciated!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: The Sniper Programs?
It depends on which one you choose. Their are some that will let you use a couple snipes for free a month (like 5) then anything after that you have to pay.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

(09-20-2011, 10:34 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Does it cost anything to use the sniper programs when bidding on eBay? If so, how much? What are some common sniper programs?

Any assistance will be most appreciated!!

........................The one I like the most and the only one i've been using for the past 5 years or so is www.bidnip.com ....and yes it costs about .24 per snipe up to what, .34 per snipe depending on how many you buy..But bidnip starting offering a yearly one time fee..Something like $55 for a whole year, regardless of how many you use..This is a great deal if you buy alot of stuff, which I do..On a personal note, I cannot tell you how much money i've saved using a sniper program..I rarely ever ever throw a bid out there now, until the last few moments and once you start using a program you'll understand what i mean..Hope this helped you somewhat...

(09-20-2011, 11:03 AM)agentjak Wrote: ........................The one I like the most and the only one i've been using for the past 5 years or so is www.bidnip.com ....and yes it costs about .24 per snipe up to what, .34 per snipe depending on how many you buy..But bidnip starting offering a yearly one time fee..Something like $55 for a whole year, regardless of how many you use..This is a great deal if you buy alot of stuff, which I do..On a personal note, I cannot tell you how much money i've saved using a sniper program..I rarely ever ever throw a bid out there now, until the last few moments and once you start using a program you'll understand what i mean..Hope this helped you somewhat...
Yeah, it helps a lot. Thanks!!

I use Gixen. not too sure what the cost is after a certain amount of snipes, but it is enough for me to use free so far. I have been using it for about 2 months and have sniped 7-10 items. It works very well, and I agree it will definitely save you some money. They best way for my is to put in my absolute max, set it up on a snipe, and see what happens. If i don't win oh well, It was over my max price. If i do win, then score. It almost always comes in under my max price.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(09-20-2011, 11:16 AM)jwest1334 Wrote: I use Gixen. not too sure what the cost is after a certain amount of snipes, but it is enough for me to use free so far. I have been using it for about 2 months and have sniped 7-10 items. It works very well, and I agree it will definitely save you some money. They best way for my is to put in my absolute max, set it up on a snipe, and see what happens. If i don't win oh well, It was over my max price. If i do win, then score. It almost always comes in under my max price.
Can you set it up to bid at a certain time? See, I won't be here to bid tonight, so can you set it up to bid while I'm gone?

yeah, for example if you set a snipe up now, it will bid with about 12 seconds left in the auction regardless of what time you set it up.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

I use gixen also, it is 100% free.

Gixen is $6.00 for the year, I just bought it as I can't get on ebay anymore while at work.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(09-20-2011, 12:27 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: yeah, for example if you set a snipe up now, it will bid with about 12 seconds left in the auction regardless of what time you set it up.
I Googled it, and they want too much info. So I decided against it. I just don't feel safe. I guess like some people don't feel safe using PayPal. Thanks anyway.