`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Kafka

RE: Mike Kafka
(09-19-2011, 01:05 PM)jason2223 Wrote: kafka will most likely get the start and + everyone want's him as the 2nd string
not to start a pissing match, but who's "everybody"??? the fans??? the media??? what do they know??? only time will tell... we will see... may the better man win... damn, I just want to see Vince play... all this 2nd string 3rd string drama is a joke...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-19-2011, 01:05 PM)jason2223 Wrote: kafka will most likely get the start and + everyone want's him as the 2nd string
I have been collecting Kafka for a long time and have alot of his auto's so I am really pushing for strong to be the back up to Vick and a start next week if Vick is hurt.

This is the article Sensei322 did last year on my Kafka PC collection.

http://www.bustingpacks.com/pc-profile/kafka
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

(09-19-2011, 03:35 PM)superynaldo Wrote: not to start a pissing match, but who's "everybody"??? the fans??? the media??? what do they know??? only time will tell... we will see... may the better man win... damn, I just want to see Vince play... all this 2nd string 3rd string drama is a joke...
it's obvious Kafka gives the Eagles the best chance to win right now if vick can't start next week and local media are in favor of him same with most of the fans I live in the philly area.

I think Kafka and Matt Flynn are the two back-ups in the NFL that have the best potential to go and start someday for some team. Andy Reid loves this kid and wouldn't have traded Kolb away if he didn't think he could get the job done as Vick's #2. He will get the start over Young and Young will take his place when Kafka leaves to go start for some other team. If there is one thing Reid does well, it's mature and nurture back-up QB's to be starters.

(09-19-2011, 04:43 PM)jason2223 Wrote: it's obvious Kafka gives the Eagles the best chance to win right now if vick can't start next week and local media are in favor of him same with most of the fans I live in the philly area.
I see, local media and local fans... Ok then... Let's roll with that...

Eagle fans love Kafka
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Kafka looked good when he went in last night, I would imagine if Vick is unable to start next week that they would go w/ Young if he's available over Kafka. I think he'd give them a better chance to win.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(09-19-2011, 05:07 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Kafka looked good when he went in last night, I would imagine if Vick is unable to start next week that they would go w/ Young if he's available over Kafka. I think he'd give them a better chance to win.
Agreed I would take 100% healthy VY anyday over Kafka... If he's not, I even say give Kafka his shot...

Well I think the Eagles might be signing a QB this week if Young can't go. But they havn't ruled Vick out so all this may not even happen
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.