`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blake Griffin 1/1

Blake Griffin 1/1
Just pulled this morning. What do you guys think and if you were to put on the Bay how much would you list it for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

RE: Blake Griffin 1/1
one million dollars!!!!!! LOL

Really, ask what you would take for it + 50% on a BIN listing.

I would start it at $0.99 on an auction with no reserve and let her rip. More bidders might drive up the price.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(09-19-2011, 05:22 PM)got watcha want Wrote: one million dollars!!!!!! LOL

Really, ask what you would take for it + 50% on a BIN listing.

I would start it at $0.99 on an auction with no reserve and let her rip. More bidders might drive up the price.
Damn I was thinking 1.2 million. Good advice though. I hate selling cards, so maybe ill list it for something crazy to where I cant deny.

congrats on the card man even though i am not a blake fan

(09-19-2011, 05:59 PM)jay187 Wrote: congrats on the card man even though i am not a blake fan
Funny u mention that... I'm not a blake fan at all but I cant seem to avoid his cards LOL... Im freakin Jazz fan!
Photobucket

Nice cards! And super nice pull! I love that classics RC!

(09-19-2011, 06:09 PM)adiddy32 Wrote: Funny u mention that... I'm not a blake fan at all but I cant seem to avoid his cards LOL... Im freakin Jazz fan!
Photobucket
Believe it or not I got the classics RC last month from a comic shop selling the packs for 4 bucks each. They had 5 packs left and boom. B.Griffin RC

It won't let me log in to see it....
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Awesome bro! Yea, set for the longest bidding period & start it at $0.99. It'll take care of itself from there. Good luck!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

how about trade that 1/1 for another 1/1 card of michael jordan
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?