`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW... another shill bidder...:(

RE: WOW... another shill bidder...:(
(09-19-2011, 05:54 PM)jncdrew Wrote: It wont do any good, this horse has been beaten to death. Plus, you are describing a $3 card. Some crap you gotta let slide. When it is a $60 card and they are raising it in $20 increments every 3 hours that is a problem. My advice, pick your battles, but this guy is known for it. But he is a powerhouse seller and ebay isnt gonna do a dang thing to him, period. It is all about that dollar.
It is a $3 card now... He shilled it to
$40 and climbing... What a joke...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-144...age-1.html

Found it. Good read. Love how a few "New Members" defending Big Boyd have yet to post on here again.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Everyone pretty well knows bigboyd shills his auctions, but like Wendy said not all of them I think he does it to the ones he thinks will keep bidding. If he has sold the same player or cards from the same set to you in the past be prepared to be shilled
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I know now... Too bad though I would have paid a fair price for that card...Sad

(09-19-2011, 06:43 PM)samiamryan Wrote: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-144...age-1.html

Found it. Good read. Love how a few "New Members" defending Big Boyd have yet to post on here again.
Yes, i remember this thread and i posted one very similar in which he responded and i actually talked to him on the phone at his request. Sounded very young and did nothing to make the situation better and all he did was deny, deny, deny! He went to the top of the poop list of sellers and traders at that point.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Good thing before I found out after being shafted...

Ok... Since you retracted your bid after it got shilled up to $40, what would happen if I bid on it? Would his shill of $40 still be the top bid?

Could I bid $39 on it and still not be high bidder? I would love to show any potential bidders how full of crap this guy really is. eBay won't care, but maybe it would warn away someone.

If I WOULD be the high bidder, when is the latest I can retract a bid? I probably won't bid id I have to retract it, except as a test.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

ok guys if you run across a known shiller and still want the card, then use a site called goofbay. It has a last second snipe robot that really comes in handy against shillersWink
i notice the seller in question was online not long ago btw.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I have bought a few cards from this guy before, and all were Buy it Now, so I guess I didn't notice the shilling going on. I didn't have a problem with my purchases, but since this new info has come to light, I'll think twice about him.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

what's sad is, even without my bid its shilled over $40 again... it's just really sad what crooks on the bay resort to...Sad