`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfare Retail BUST

Fanfare Retail BUST
Sold a couple cards on eBay to go buy a pack of Fanfare at Wal-Mart. Continuing on with my bad luck, I pull an autograph of Cole Whitt....who the heck is this guy. I follow racing fairly closely, but I've never ever heard of him....another worthless $5 autograph I guess.

...just checked and the thing isn't even in the Beckett database.....looks like the database for Fanfare is VERY incomplete as I got a die-cut of Jeff Burton and a Championship Caliber insert of Truex that isn't listed either....hasn't this stuff been out for awhile now?

RE: Fanfare Retail BUST
(09-19-2011, 12:44 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Sold a couple cards on eBay to go buy a pack of Fanfare at Wal-Mart. Continuing on with my bad luck, I pull an autograph of Cole Whitt....who the heck is this guy. I follow racing fairly closely, but I've never ever heard of him....another worthless $5 autograph I guess.

...just checked and the thing isn't even in the Beckett database.....looks like the database for Fanfare is VERY incomplete as I got a die-cut of Jeff Burton and a Championship Caliber insert of Truex that isn't listed either....hasn't this stuff been out for awhile now?
Cole Whitt runs in the K&N PRO Series East I believe, he's won a few championships.

It has been out for a couple of weeks but between the holiday and press pass lost their rep that did the checklist update beckett probably doesnt have it yet

Cole whitt is the real deal He has the ability and if it continues he should be in cup one day
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

You can go to cole Whitt dot com and read all about him Red Bull is his sponser

got 4 of his autos in the 10 box case I busted , contacted preespass about it and sent the letter they wanted to day but forgot the box bottom will be sending it tomorrow
, I hope he is the real deal would make the multiple dups not so bad LOL
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

He is probably the biggest prospect not named Stenthouse and Dillion.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Good to know...just noticed that it is at least a lower numbered parallel /75.

Got this one today from a pack....not a big name, but the swatch of shoe is THICK

[Image: 2011-09-21_02-30-24_920.jpg]

nICE PICK UPS ON BOTH CARDS
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Just got a Truex Jr. 2-Color/50 for $5 shipped of eBay...I really like the swatches from this product!