`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Renewing my subscription

Renewing my subscription
I am renewing my subscription for baseball as I do this monthly. I noticed that when you pay the monthly fee it says you get Multisport OPG "Free pricing for multisport cards".

Does that mean if I have football cards in my organize,i'll be able to see their prices? If so, then its not working for me. The only prices I can view are baseball which is paid for.

Can someone clear this up for me?

Thanks.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Renewing my subscription
My guess, and this is only a guess, is that it might refer to those non-baseball cards that were placed into baseball card products like Allen and Ginter (revolving door, swimmers, trees, etc) and 2010 Tribute that had things like the rivalry cards (Hatfield v. McCoys, tortoise v. hare, etc). Just a guess though.

It could mean that if you have a baseball/football dual card (not even sure they make those ) that you could view the pricing for it

I think it is the multisport sets, like Obak with lots of different sports represented.
A while ago...like the 20th Anniversary UD with 1000s of cards, you could not get the price on Michael Jordan unless you had basketball OPG.

Now they are listed for you to see prices when you buy ANY OPG.

I gives you access the prices such as Topps Americana and Celebrity Cuts.