`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone Just See That Hit the Falcons DB Made?

RE: Anyone Just See That Hit the Falcons DB Made?
I dont think it was that bad....Those DB's dont have much shoulder pad to hit with. Cant launch at a player?? I wanna see some BIG HITS!! Everybody looks up to Lott, Lynch...Those dudes laid hat! Because it wasnt a rule then its ok? The NFL and their new rules......its becoming a wimpy league. Soon they'll flag ya if you look at a guy wrong. I dont like the direction the NFL is going but thats me.....

Are you kidding me? Dude, that's like saying we shouldn't put in airbags and impact resistance for car crashes JUST because they didn't have it back then. Cars got faster, the game has gotten A LOT faster than what it was back in the Lott days. Rules are for the safety of the game. And if you look at the replay again, he led with his helmet, not his shoulder pads.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(09-18-2011, 10:03 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: I dont think it was that bad....Those DB's dont have much shoulder pad to hit with. Cant launch at a player?? I wanna see some BIG HITS!! Everybody looks up to Lott, Lynch...Those dudes laid hat! Because it wasnt a rule then its ok? The NFL and their new rules......its becoming a wimpy league. Soon they'll flag ya if you look at a guy wrong. I dont like the direction the NFL is going but thats me.....
I'm all for big hits, but the rules are in place to keep player from getting serious neck/head injuries. If it were you out there laying there paralyzed, I'm sure your opinion would be different. He could have EASILY put a shoulder into him and got the same result. The pass left him out to dry for a big hit anyway. No reason to intentionally drive your helmet into his head.

Im all about big hits just not helmet to helmet hits. If that hit was to the chest or shoulder to chest I wouldnt mind. If you knock someone out with a non head to head hit then im good with it but when you do it when leading with your head im against that.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(09-18-2011, 09:59 PM)superynaldo Wrote: This game is getting out of hand... ANOTHER helmet hit against KAFTKA!!! The Falcons are just dirty, nasty players... Makes me sick!!! GO EAGLES!!! Play with CLASS guys, it will work out...
The Eagles have zero class.....they have Mike Vick on there roster.

I love the Eagles organization, but I can never pull for them with that tool on the roster. The guy is absolute scum.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Every other hit is from a player who leads with their hat. He wasnt defenseless so it doesnt bother me

(09-18-2011, 10:29 PM)samiamryan Wrote: The Eagles have zero class.....they have Mike Vick on there roster.

I love the Eagles organization, but I can never pull for them with that tool on the roster. The guy is absolute scum.
Well, you got your wish... Vick is out... Not looking too good...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

No, he still has a job in the league I love. Wish not granted yet. I wont lie though, I enjoyed watching the replay of Vick getting face planted into his linemans shoulder over and over. I also hate Vick for making me into that kind of person.

Kafka looks solid!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Maclin drops the pass... Game over...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Dunta is only the second, maybe third dirtiest player in the league. He plays ball, doesn't wimp out like most cb's though. He still needs to learn how to control himself a little better, but I can't fault the guy for playing hard.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]