`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with organizer

Problem with organizer
I added the 2011 Finest Chris Cooley patch auto refractor and from the search it says "item already in your organizer" but when I go to the organizer I can't find it. Any suggestions?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Problem with organizer
If you traded for it, it may be the recently traded for Category. I would Search "My Organize" to see if it comes up and if it does, click the "Add To" or "Move To" button and put it where you want.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Ok here's the problem. I did a search in the OPG and clicked 'add to my organizer' selected the 'recently added' collection and hit ok. Now the OPG shows that the card is 'already in your organizer' but the organizer doesnt show it at all when I search 'all collections' for it. It's like the OPG and the ORG aren't communicating... this is the only card that I've got the issue with. And I need to get it added as it is involved in a trade that I am working.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Have you tried looking under "ALL ITEMS" see if its in there.

Yeah, tried that already. It's weird, its like the card is in limbo or something lol.

(09-18-2011, 08:20 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I added the 2011 Finest Chris Cooley patch auto refractor and from the search it says "item already in your organizer" but when I go to the organizer I can't find it. Any suggestions?
I reported it. I added it and the description disappears. Thats why you cant find it in searching for cooley. I added it to a folder with 5 cards in it so I could see it.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Awesome, thanks floyd. Looking forward to my package from our trade!