`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more down - 68 more to go WANT them ALL

RE: One more down - 68 more to go WANT them ALL
I was wondering where you went. Haven't seen you post your PC in awhile. You should check my collection out. I got Supercollector on Beckett Monthly from the December issue. In the article I mentioned how you basically inspired me to collect the way I did. I wish I could scan the article and show you. My scanner is no good in scanning print for some reason. Anyways here's my PC. You could tell I was influenced by you. lol.

http://www.bustingpacks.com/pc-profile/k...collection

EDIT: Ha, just read the through the thread. I don't think I'll ever forget since you got me going on the card crack, lol. I got all the way up to 48 and almost 49. Started going backwards though b/c I realized I would not live to see all 99. Glad to see your Mario collection growing! He's an absolute beast this year!
(09-18-2011, 09:14 PM)samiamryan Wrote: One guy on here has 45 of the 99 Kevin Kolb Exquisite Gold auto. It freakin amazing.

Why do I have a feeling that Eagles head in the middle is a fake considering all are from the nameplates.

Still amazing.
Actually the Eagle head one is real. There is another one exactly like it but numbered to 225. I've seen the fake Eagle head ones and those are obvious. Those Eagle heads look like they came from a cheap jersey made from China. There is also a Tony Hunt version where the Eagle is exactly the same as the Kolb I have. I've matched it with a game used Eagles Jersey that I own as well. I did some research prior to purchasing b/c I've been burned before when I bought a lot of nice patches for a lot of money only to find out they were fake. I hate that Exquisite 2007 was easy to fake but know for a fact that they used logos that year.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 09:57 PM)kolb 4 Wrote: I was wondering where you went. Haven't seen you post your PC in awhile. You should check my collection out. I got Supercollector on Beckett Monthly from the December issue. In the article I mentioned how you basically inspired me to collect the way I did. I wish I could scan the article and show you. My scanner is no good in scanning print for some reason. Anyways here's my PC. You could tell I was influenced by you. lol.

EDIT: Ha, just read the through the thread. I don't think I'll ever forget since you got me going on the card crack, lol. I got all the way up to 48 and almost 49. Started going backwards though b/c I realized I would not live to see all 99. Glad to see your Mario collection growing! He's an absolute beast this year!
That is awesome, and don't give up on the 99 - what would Jack Sparrow do if he didn't get all the gold pieces back into the chest?? I'm also trying to finish putting together that 2006 Ultimate Set so that at least one complete set is made in the world if I snag all the Mario's!! It can happen, maybe, but even if it doesn't it gives me something to chase after. I told myself just UC but I have also picked up either 11 or 12 of Mario's National Treasure RC's #x/99 - hehehe I'm such a cardboard crackhead!
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 10:11 PM)dewdrinker Wrote: That is awesome, and don't give up on the 99 - what would Jack Sparrow do if he didn't get all the gold pieces back into the chest?? I'm also trying to finish putting together that 2006 Ultimate Set so that at least one complete set is made in the world if I snag all the Mario's!! It can happen, maybe, but even if it doesn't it gives me something to chase after. I told myself just UC but I have also picked up either 11 or 12 of Mario's National Treasure RC's #x/99 - hehehe I'm such a cardboard crackhead!
Thanks. Lol on the Jack Sparrow parallel. I don't think I could b/c with what these are going for now that Kolb is a starter I would have to foreclose my home to do so. I've started collecting some other stuff which I'll be revealing later which is bigger IMO.

Being a Texans fan I keep up with Mario and was stoked he got those 2 sacks in the first game of the year. I think he has the best shot at breaking the Sack record one day. Yes, even over Ware. When he does, you'll have a gold mine on your hands.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]