`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking For 2010 Allen & Ginter Worlds Saltiest Sailors

Looking For 2010 Allen & Ginter Worlds Saltiest Sailors
I am trying to complete this set and am way off. If you have any or however many, please contact me as I am really wanting to get this set completed. Thanks.

RE: Looking For 2010 Allen & Ginter Worlds Saltiest Sailors
Good luck in your quest! I've been trying for a long time to find some here and haven't had much luck. I am down to one more for my set #9 Thomas Tew and there's one on the bay but the guy wants just abit more than I'm willing to spend for it. This is by far the toughest insert sets A&G produced and it will be a fun challenge for you without a doubt.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Thanks, I didn't buy either on eBay because one seller told me the Ned Low had colored marks on the border, and the Thomas Tew is off centered and by the scan has something going on with the top and bottom edge. The Charles Vane on Beckett Marketplace is way off centered. I am trying to put together a nice clean set. So this is going to make it even more fun. Lol, I have Stede Bonnet BGS 9.5 & Captain Kidd BGS 9.5. I also have a Black Bart Robert that is going to get sent off and should grade high. So hopefully I can find the rest in good condition.

Bump...