Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW NFL SEASON CONTEST (WEEK 2)

RE: NEW NFL SEASON CONTEST (WEEK 2)
i was thinking do points of the MNF game ...pick the winner and score
[Image: sandersbanner.jpg]
AUTOS:24 PLEASE LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SANDERS Smile

Well they have to pick a winner regardless but just have them give you a combined total for the scores or each individual????
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Could just do how they do the pick 'em in vegas, has a combined total score for the MNF game, and who ever is closest wins.

(09-19-2011, 07:18 AM)msimonds Wrote: This week because I did post the first person to post wins, I will keep it with that. We can change it for the future though.... If there is a tie, the person donating the card can let everyone know what the card is numbered to. Who ever guesses closest to that card number wins it. Example, if the card your are donating is numbered 012/200, just let the winners know the 200 and let them guess of the actual number.

Thoughts?

Plus if the card up for the week has already been posted either somewhere on beckett or on photobucket, it might give one person an unfair advantage should s/he look for it.

I like the MNF points, there's a solid start time, end time and if the tied people pm their guess instead of using the boards it remains fair.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

How about total points for your right picks? In might not work every week but this week jncdrew and I had different games so if you add up the total points for all the correct choices whomever has the highest wins. It still may be tough if one week you pick identical games.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

In all likelyhood, there wont be a lot of ties in the next coming weeks, there's only a few people offering up cards and the games are getting less easy to pick. Take into effect all the injuries this week and it's literally a whole new ballgame.

I disagree that the points per game picked correct should be a thing. Every game is important and any tiebreak situation should be both fair and completely left up to chance, just like picking a winner, it's a guess.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(09-19-2011, 03:40 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: In all likelyhood, there wont be a lot of ties in the next coming weeks, there's only a few people offering up cards and the games are getting less easy to pick. Take into effect all the injuries this week and it's literally a whole new ballgame.

I disagree that the points per game picked correct should be a thing. Every game is important and any tiebreak situation should be both fair and completely left up to chance, just like picking a winner, it's a guess.
Just tossing up more ideas.

I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

msi---- PM me please let me know what were doing for this

was there a winner for the first week? or do all the weeks need to filled up?
either way PM me details on my week 4 selection thanks!

bummmppp
[Image: sandersbanner.jpg]
AUTOS:24 PLEASE LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SANDERS Smile

week 3 picks:
PATS
BENGALS
DOLPHINS
TITANS
LIONS
SAINTS