`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
200,000+ cards for sale
09-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Tongue 200,000+ cards for sale
i have over 200,000 cards i need to sell. listing in organize takes a long time to price, grade, compare, find and add each card. i have boxes and binders full of all types of cards mixed together don't have a clue as to what all i do have. some cards i have for example upper deck vs upper deck electric look the same but have different prices. this happens a lot with different types of cards. any idea as to how to list them correctly and grade them since they have not been graded by a grading company but just by what i think by appearance and condition compared to others i have seen on the web. a lot of the cards don't have pics to compare with so that i know it is in the right class.
is there a way to list all of them then group grade, identify and price. or what suggestion do you have as what would be my best options
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2011, 10:41 PM
RE: 200,000+ cards for sale
i have learned the difference between upper deck vs upper deck electric {says so on card} after i was going through my cards as i found many of both even though the beckett pics look the same when you click on them at least the ones i checked.
have found a few other things out in my searches also about gloss more valuable than flat in most cases.
i even check the market place on some cards and some of them were off also.
. anyone know a good source to compare cards to make sure i list correct, please advise.
hope they update their pics soon and ad an icon noting pics.
10-22-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: 200,000+ cards for sale
TrollandToad.com sells gaming cards daily so it'd be a good source for pricing.