`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need Help Collecting Brian Hartline

Need Help Collecting Brian Hartline
So I have several of his cards so far....but I didnt realize how many he already had!!
I have been searching ebay and most are very cheap...but If I cant get them in lots the shipping alone costs more than the card is worth in most cases.....does anybody have any good ideas? Or does anybody have any multiplies to move? Especially Parallels....and I have never seen one in my life but I would love to get a lead on a MEM card of Hartline.

RE: Need Help Collecting Brian Hartline
That should be a fun player to collect. He was a great Buckeye. I sent him a ttm while he was still here and he sent my 8x10 back signede with: To Kyle, Thanks for all the support (signature) Go Bucks!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

as far as i can see he has no memorabilia cards. kinda like my sons pc guy josh morgan. good luck and if i hadnt just sent all my dolphins to another member i wouldve had some for you. ill keep my eyes out for you now that i knnow youre looking for his stuff.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I'll be honest, it will be difficult to snag up Hartline at this time. A BUNCH of his low low print run stuff is scooped in OSU collections and other Hartline collections.
Good luck!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(09-14-2011, 09:28 AM)rgf17 Wrote: as far as i can see he has no memorabilia cards. kinda like my sons pc guy josh morgan. good luck and if i hadnt just sent all my dolphins to another member i wouldve had some for you. ill keep my eyes out for you now that i knnow youre looking for his stuff.
thanks buddy!!
(09-14-2011, 06:16 AM)kylebucksfan Wrote: That should be a fun player to collect. He was a great Buckeye. I sent him a ttm while he was still here and he sent my 8x10 back signede with: To Kyle, Thanks for all the support (signature) Go Bucks!
thats awesome man!! I have picked up 2 or 3 of his autos...and several rookies...Lee was nice enough to trade me about 5 or 6 different rookies yesterday as well!!
(09-15-2011, 09:06 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I'll be honest, it will be difficult to snag up Hartline at this time. A BUNCH of his low low print run stuff is scooped in OSU collections and other Hartline collections.
Good luck!
yea I have been picking up stuff just a little at a time and realized its a bit more scarce and pricey than other players you would compare him with

Him and Anthoney Gonzalez were both underrated in my mind while they were buckeyes.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(09-15-2011, 09:17 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Him and Anthoney Gonzalez were both underrated in my mind while they were buckeyes.
both were great!!
I puuled some Anthony Gonzalez rookie autos from his year but he never could stay healthy enough to take off in the NFL

post your Hartline PC...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin