`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I deleted my organize...

RE: I deleted my organize...
I did the same thing jim...when i re-entered everything i did ft cards first so i could get back to trading then started pc stuff. I prob have 10k more cards from 80's and early 90's that i dnt bother entering . I think its just too much work for no reason.

But one i redid the whole thing i stopped having problems with it if that makes you feel any better. The only thing i find annoying is that if you receive a card in a trade that you already own , the system dsnt automatically put a 2 in the "have column" for that card. It enters it as a seperate card. So after i move my cards from the "recently traded" folder to their proper folders i have to go back and manually put the 2 in and then delete the extra one.....small problem but irritating none the less

i guess there will still be a few hiccups, but I am glad that cards that I haven't had in 3 years are finally gone. Literally every other day brought a new trade request for cards that I no longer own.

Finally I can get back into the trading scene!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Jim. I went back to see my Organize after several months of non-usage. I don't see any loss of data. Maybe it's because I didn't enter too many cards in the past.

Glad to see our trade remains intact. Wink

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(09-16-2011, 04:27 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I don't want to go through the trouble. Thats why I just try to get all of the cards together before I accept a trade. Otherwise I would be trading card that beckett just decided that they wanted to add to my collection!
Now heres a smart guy. Glad to know you do this. I have always done this and it has saved me more times that I can count. Even before the switch
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I redid my as well, now it is nice and clean!! Keeping excellent track of my Ethier PC. And my trades are easy to go through, if you look at my org I have them separated base or inserts, game used and autos. If someone lOoks there first then makes a trade request every card they see should be in my trades. So there you go folks shoot me some offers I am looking for Ethiers.

I would like to delete my organize completely but cannot even access the page to do so because the message to buy the organize is all that pops up when I goto that page. is there a way around this that I don't know of?

(09-16-2011, 04:27 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I don't want to go through the trouble. Thats why I just try to get all of the cards together before I accept a trade. Otherwise I would be trading card that beckett just decided that they wanted to add to my collection!
Yep, I have to do the same thing. That way I don't piss anyone off when it turns out I don't have a card.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(09-16-2011, 11:25 PM)1st4040 Wrote: I would like to delete my organize completely but cannot even access the page to do so because the message to buy the organize is all that pops up when I goto that page. is there a way around this that I don't know of?
No sir.