`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SHOUTOUT TO PANINI!!

RE: SHOUTOUT TO PANINI!!
i think your gonna see plenty of action on that kick butt marino you got there. Props to panini for being a great company, would be nice to see stories like these more
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

thanks bud..it's a solid card and tradeable...totally agree with the panini assessment
(09-16-2011, 08:03 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: i think your gonna see plenty of action on that kick butt marino you got there. Props to panini for being a great company, would be nice to see stories like these more
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

nice man....Autos of my 2 Main PC guys lol...send me a PM we need to talk trade!

pm sent
(09-17-2011, 12:02 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: nice man....Autos of my 2 Main PC guys lol...send me a PM we need to talk trade!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Nice cards those are both keepers IMO. Wish they would send me my gilyard freshman fabric redemp it's been about six months now. Sad thing is I'm still waiting for his redemp and he's on a different team lol. Oh btw that brown redemp went out today you should have it around tue or wed.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

thanks lump. I'd request a replacement bit if I'm not mistaken your wife is doing the set. manning is a keeper. Marino it's possibly one as I've got other Marino autos for trade. who signed him?
(09-17-2011, 11:24 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Nice cards those are both keepers IMO. Wish they would send me my gilyard freshman fabric redemp it's been about six months now. Sad thing is I'm still waiting for his redemp and he's on a different team lol. Oh btw that brown redemp went out today you should have it around tue or wed.
My Flickr

(09-17-2011, 12:16 PM)ft28jags Wrote: thanks lump. I'd request a replacement bit if I'm not mistaken your wife is doing the set. manning is a keeper. Marino it's possibly one as I've got other Marino autos for trade. who signed him?
Yeah wifey is doing the set she is down to needing McCluster and Dwyer for completion minus a couple redemption's I'm waiting on. He signed with the jets but not sure if he made the team or not I think he did but not positive. I would say give me a look on the Marino if you trade it but it's out of my range you should get some good action on it though.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Great looking cards. Nice replacement from Panini!
Collecting auto's, Hall of Famers & Lions (Calvin, Suh, Pettigrew, Stafford, Leshoure, Broyles, etc)
[Image: debully.jpg]
Not much uploaded but here's my bucket link: http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/.../Football/

that's the only risk w/redemptions as some don't get made. My 04 set I have yet to see a hidden gem devard darling made or redemption.

(09-17-2011, 12:21 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Yeah wifey is doing the set she is down to needing McCluster and Dwyer for completion minus a couple redemption's I'm waiting on. He signed with the jets but not sure if he made the team or not I think he did but not positive. I would say give me a look on the Marino if you trade it but it's out of my range you should get some good action on it though.

thanks bud...pleased that i got dan as a replacement

(09-17-2011, 12:32 PM)debully Wrote: Great looking cards. Nice replacement from Panini!
My Flickr