`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thursday trading... needed: Cole Hamels

RE: Friday trading... needed: Cole Hamels
i dnt think i have any hammels stuff but may have some phillies stuff that interests you. lmk thanks

(09-16-2011, 03:55 PM)john1580 Wrote: i dnt think i have any hammels stuff but may have some phillies stuff that interests you. lmk thanks
I tried staying away from collecting but I couldn't so I had to narrow my focus down. Im just super collecting Hamels now.

(09-16-2011, 04:03 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I tried staying away from collecting but I couldn't so I had to narrow my focus down. Im just super collecting Hamels now.
understood...good way to limit your spending and time on it at least....i'll come up with some hammels for you and we can revisit the trade. thanks buddy
ddnt realize you sent the trade back, figured i ddnt have any hammels. I just accepted. thanks bro

I think I have some Hamels, check me if you get a chance.

I don't think I have any Hamels for trade because I keep them all. But I just wanted to say the Phillies rule.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

(09-16-2011, 06:41 PM)john1580 Wrote: understood...good way to limit your spending and time on it at least....i'll come up with some hammels for you and we can revisit the trade. thanks buddy
ddnt realize you sent the trade back, figured i ddnt have any hammels. I just accepted. thanks bro
Thank you for the trade! Hey hows that bat barrel set going? Did you finish yet?
(09-17-2011, 10:37 AM)jake2009 Wrote: I don't think I have any Hamels for trade because I keep them all. But I just wanted to say the Phillies rule.
Yeah they do! Don't hog any Hamels 1/1 I need them all Tongue If you ever need to move any cards you know where to find me.

RE: Thursday trading... needed: Cole Hamels
Update: TTT, its now a boring Thursday and if anyone has Hamels for me I want them. More then anything I need the 2011 Bowman Green /450 to fully complete a rainbow so if you have one or can find one please let me know!!!