Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Patches FS/FT

Patches FS/FT
PM me ...............
[Image: Image30.jpg]

RE: Patches FS/FT
I am interested in the Morneau patch. I have a 2010 Topps Cards your mom threw out Ripken #99. PM me with a reply
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

cmb for the morneau

From the Forum announcement:

"Finally, please limit yourself to no more than one or two active trade threads at any time. Combine all cards for trade into one thread, rather than creating separate threads for each card."

I've deleted all your trade threads except this one.

Additionally, you MUST have all cards you are offering for trade listed for trade in your organize. Most of the cards from the threads I deleted weren't in your organize anyway.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(09-16-2011, 04:30 PM)ceocards Wrote: From the Forum announcement:

"Finally, please limit yourself to no more than one or two active trade threads at any time. Combine all cards for trade into one thread, rather than creating separate threads for each card."

I've deleted all your trade threads except this one.

Additionally, you MUST have all cards you are offering for trade listed for trade in your organize. Most of the cards from the threads I deleted weren't in your organize anyway.
Ok I am sorry I was trying to get everything in today, I was told by someone else about the multiple threads as well. Once again I apoligize. I just didnt want people to look though 900 cards on one thread.