`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Insert Cards and Rookies

RE: Insert Cards and Rookies
I also have an 2010 Aaron hill auto jersey #Ed to 75' adeiny hechavarria auto, John McDonald auto bat card

I did not see anything I could use right now but keep me in mind for any braves/posey you pull from recent sets I'll hang on to it for you. I also have a 92 Bowman Delgado RC.

(09-15-2011, 10:23 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I also have an 2010 Aaron hill auto jersey #Ed to 75' adeiny hechavarria auto, John McDonald auto bat card
Are those in your Organize yet? I was just going to send you an open offer but did not see them. I am most interested in the Hechavarria auto out of all of them.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

I have made a bunch of trades but still looking at getting rid of my inserts and rookies.

I'm looking for basically any Blue Jays rookies/prospect cards dating all the way back to the first team in 1977. Also looking for Jays autos and game used and Aroldis Chapman cards.

Help me out guys!

i have a 11' Platinum Deck Mcquire Auto available.. send me an offer if interested.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

I'm not interested in the Deck McGuire, but I did see something else I am interested in. I will send an offer