Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marquee Gold!!!
Wink 
Marquee Gold!!!
Went to the LCS yesterday and picked up a couple of mini boxes that were ok..Best card being a Weaver quad relic... Today I decided to give it one more try and picked up two more mini boxes...These Were way better! Pulled one of the gold framed Museum Collection cards! Also pulled a Quad Freeman....Here are some pics...I have all the scans in the Box Break forum if you wanna see what the rest look like..

[Image: Scan_Pic0019.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0020.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0015.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0014.jpg]

RE: Marquee Gold!!!
sweet. those golds are awesome looking. I have to say, this product doesn't seem to be worth the $ for the hits you get, but I really like the look of it. what is a mini box going for?
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

About $55 per mini box...I kinda agree but if you consider that a lot of us buy boxes for 2 or 3 auto/relics it is about the same but you don't get a ton of cards to put into monster boxes....I consider it a push....

yeah I agree with that. I might try a mini box, just not going to do a full box
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

The cards themselves are amazing...The base cards are as thick as many relic cards I have..The gold card is aslo a 6 color refractor...hard to get that in a scan...

I will continue to buy singles of the higher end products as you can generally just buy the cards you want at those prices. That's what works best for me.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(09-15-2011, 04:33 PM)benner73 Wrote: I will continue to buy singles of the higher end products as you can generally just buy the cards you want at those prices. That's what works best for me.
Same here.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice cards.Looks a lot like Tribute,which is cool.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(09-15-2011, 05:06 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Nice cards.Looks a lot like Tribute,which is cool.
Tribute is much more repetitive, with all the hits looking identical. These have much better design than Tribute
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

check me for the weaver if it is ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo