`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: A crazy week

OT: A crazy week
i havent been around a whole lot this week and am just now getting myself calmed down. On monday, ( was it monday??) heck i dotn even know, but my car died going down the road and wouldnt restart even though all fuses and the battery checked out. So im thinking oh god it something serious and the mechcanic shop is gonna cut my heart out when i see the bill.

Well it ends up being just a camshaft position sensor went out and i can fix that myself, waiting on the part now!

Then today this morning my wife wakes me up and before i even knew what was happening she stuck a pregnancy stick in my face, started jumping around( musta been loaded coffee im thinking) then she proceeds to tell me....IM PREGNANT!!!!

So here i am feeling sick and happy, a bit of everything really, but surprisingly relaxed and content. I am sure its not gonna hit me till i am in the hospital room during labor like with my first kiddo kylee. Why did everything have to start in my 30's when im starting to feel old lol. I think im gonna go cry now and hope for me my first son, a lil man who hopefully can enjoy my passions of football and card collecting, some fishing trips without squeals of "ewwww its a worm!". I doubt it as kylee will be there.

Sorry if i havent kept up with everything and everyone but as soon as the road of life slows down some and isnt in warp drive, i will chillax for a minute with you guys and talk some footballWink Today has just hit me really hard is all.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: OT: A crazy week
Well congrats on the baby.

Congrats man!!!

You're pregnant??? Congratulations. It's gonna be a soccer player, it is .... (quote from Billy Madison).

Actually, congratulations on your wife's pregnancy. Hope all goes well and everyone is healthy throughout the process.

awesome news!!! hope everthing goes well... another Cowboy fan on the way... (not like we need another...Smile) j/k...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

dude, kids are awesome. wouldn't trade my daughters for any son at all. they'll take after you.

my daughter comes in and sees my base cards out on the table and says "umm, dad...is it okay if i have these football cards?" of course it is. she loves fishing (cause dad does) - she yells when she sees squirrels because 'daddy, shoot it! its gonna eat the bird food out of the feeder!'

kids are great. boy or girl - just wish for healthy.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Thanks everyone, its gonna be an adventure. I love kids, they can make anyone's day a great day if you just let em open your heart. Now if i could get her to bait her hook we will be ok lol.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Wow Congrats!!!