`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Collecting Goals/Projects/Focus

RE: Your Collecting Goals/Projects/Focus
I don't know how my focus has gotten so pinpointed but my....

RAY RICE PC

is where I've been putting all my efforts Smile

I have a few goals...

1. Get all the cards on my "Top 30 of All-Time" List
2. Try and find all of the 1998 SP Authentic Randy Moss RC's in BGS 10 PRISTINE condition. There are ten total and I have one already. They are SO rare! I've only ever seen three hit eBay in the past 8 years Sad
3. Get as many of the 1998 SP Authentic Players Ink GOLD autos of Randy Moss /18

4. Get a framed UDA Michael Jordan Jersey to frame along with my two Fleer RC's of his

This thread is awesome! Great idea! Smile

(09-15-2011, 03:07 PM)bengu Wrote: I have a few goals...

1. Get all the cards on my "Top 30 of All-Time" List
2. Try and find all of the 1998 SP Authentic Randy Moss RC's in BGS 10 PRISTINE condition. There are ten total and I have one already. They are SO rare! I've only ever seen three hit eBay in the past 8 years Sad
3. Get as many of the 1998 SP Authentic Players Ink GOLD autos of Randy Moss /18

4. Get a framed UDA Michael Jordan Jersey to frame along with my two Fleer RC's of his

This thread is awesome! Great idea! Smile
I have seen your Top 30 list, and you collecting goals are insane!!! If you even complete them it will be crazy.

Thanks I was thinking about it last night and decided to post, I never seen enough nice discussion threads anymore.

(09-15-2011, 02:25 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: awesome, thanks man. I collect em all, Kennedy, morgans, walking liberties etc.
Let me dig em up... I will see what I can do...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin