`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06-07 ITG International Ice Patrice Bergeron "GOLD" Emblem GUE-17 1/1 and more

06-07 ITG International Ice Patrice Bergeron "GOLD" Emblem GUE-17 1/1 and more
I have the card listed above and I dont collect hockey cards so i have no idea how much its worth, do any one have an idea? i was told that they only made 10 silver emblem card and 1 gold emblem card. Also I plan to get it graded by Beckett and then I am selling it for a FAIR price, I may not collect hockey cards but I do collect football cards big time.

I have Mat Sundin and alot other autos. and jrsy.

here are scans

[Image: gue-17f0001.jpg]

[Image: gue-17f0003.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0076.jpg]

RE: 06-07 ITG International Ice Patrice Bergeron "GOLD" Emblem GUE-17 1/1 and more
How much?
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: 06-07 ITG International Ice Patrice Bergeron "GOLD" Emblem GUE-17 1/1 and more
As a bit of advice, I wouldn't have it graded. I know it's great to know what the grade would be, but if you're looking to move this card, you've got a much better chance of doing so if it's not graded. Once someone slaps a grade on a 1/1, it either will be untouchable because it's a high grade, so people will be less likely to offer on it, or if it gets graded poorly, nobody will want to touch it. Just my 2 cents, I tend to shoot for RC's and GU's that aren't graded, because if it was pack pulled and put into a top loader right away, chances are it's in great shape. Grading just puts a wall up between the card and some collectors, from what I've experienced.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I agree with bruinsfan08. Also that is a sick card.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(09-15-2011, 02:17 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: I agree with bruinsfan08. Also that is a sick card.
It is sick indeed. Another point to ponder, if the card is a 1/1, whatever condition it's in, it's the only one of it. Grading a card against another is fine, but a unique card has nothing to be compared to, you know?
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

How can you tell that its the GOLD Emblem?
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Sweet card!!! but like bruinsfan08 stated no reason to have it graded.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Ok thanks for the advice, Well i got the card for five bucks (GRAB BAG) from the local card dealer i buy the grab bags to get football mem./auto card and one day i pulled this. the dealer told me that he got it from some one that said it was 1/1 but the dealer was not sure, but you have to have the card in your hand and move it around to see that it is gold, and i know its 1/1 because i saw one on ebay and asked the seller what color his emblem was and he said silver. the only reason i was going to get it graded was to verify that it is 1/1. just a fyi the one silver 10/10 emblem i saw on ebay went for around $150 or $200 cant remember exactly.

sick card

and FYI there is a peter stastny like that on an auction site right now.. only 10 are made for silver
and i agree you dont need it graded
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)