`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
91 Braves Autographed team ball

91 Braves Autographed team ball
I am trying to find out what this ball would be worth My father took me every year to spring training games. As being a huge Braves fan at the time I spent the spring going to the games and getting one ball signed I have everyone from Bobby Cox (sweet spot) to Greg Olson as far as I can remember the only person that wouldnt sign it was dave justice because he wasnt the nicest person to kids at that time in his career, I am sure there may be a few players that didnt make it through the spring on there aswell. Is this worth sending out to get certified. The ball has been in a closed box since I was a kid and looks like it was just signed. What do you guys think

Ill try to get the ball out of dry storage this weekend and take some pics.

RE: 91 Braves Autographed team ball
Honestly, I dont know if you could sell it. These days people are after a single sig sweet spot blue pen.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

no clue on what it is worth, but I would bet you would need to confirm that you had Smoltz, Glavine, Gant, and Deion Sanders to be worth anything. Then it might be worth getting it certified.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

There is definitely a market for it, and if selling it is your desire, a certification would make that easier and more profitable on Ebay. That's a very collectible squad.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(09-15-2011, 10:53 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: no clue on what it is worth, but I would bet you would need to confirm that you had Smoltz, Glavine, Gant, and Deion Sanders to be worth anything. Then it might be worth getting it certified.
I agree that it really needs to have at least Smoltz, Glavine and Deion since you already know it doesn't have Justice. With those 3 along with Bobby Cox it would be a nice ball to get certified. I am not sure where you plan on getting it certified, but I know that JSA isn't cheap and that the ball would probably only go for around $100 on ebay with certification.

You might want to watch the following auction and see if it sells and what it goes for before deciding on spending the money to have it certified.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATLANTA-BRAVES-T...25677f3dd5
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Wow guys thanks for all the input cant believe a ball like that wouldnt be worth morth than a 100 bucks Ill save it and keep the memories.. Ive got over 100 something team balls all autographed from back in that time but at this point dont even know what team they are from figured the braves ball was the biggest one.