`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Defects

Card Defects
So I bought a box of football 2011 Rookies and stars today. Not a great box but not bad.
Pulls:
Lots of random rookies; some numbered, some not.
Longevity inserts: one /25, one / 99, two / 249
Mikel Lesoure Studio Rookies jersey 209/299
Taiwan Jones Freshman Orientation jersey auto 33/50
Akeem Ayers Auto 274/300

Lastly, and the point of my thread
I got a Brandon Lloyd statistical standouts jersey card 35/50
It has what looks like a dent/slice in the card, not very big but still you can see it with no problem.
Do I call the company and ask them to replace it? Is it worth the hassle?
Then only thing that would make me want to keep it is that the piece of jersey is of his number and you can see some grass stain.

Thoughts?

RE: Card Defects
You have to go to the company's website and put in a request and after that you won't see a card for probably at least 4 or 5 months so it's up to you.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

nothing like buying packs...Sad you end up with damaged, 1 color jerseys, searched packs, etc etc... I absolutely HATE packs... I will stick to my singles...Smile but I would call them man, and demand a decent replacement...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

ive noticed panini's quality isnt up to par with other companies. i pulled a nice hit out of gold standard basketball, and its go a damaged corner. theres nothin i hate more than opening a pack and realizing the card is in less that stellar shape. imho, it aint worth the hassle to try and get a new one.

Yeah man, put in a request....better to wait for it then end up with a beat up card.
(09-14-2011, 06:02 PM)coastie204 Wrote: So I bought a box of football 2011 Rookies and stars today. Not a great box but not bad.
Pulls:
Lots of random rookies; some numbered, some not.
Longevity inserts: one /25, one / 99, two / 249
Mikel Lesoure Studio Rookies jersey 209/299
Taiwan Jones Freshman Orientation jersey auto 33/50
Akeem Ayers Auto 274/300

Lastly, and the point of my thread
I got a Brandon Lloyd statistical standouts jersey card 35/50
It has what looks like a dent/slice in the card, not very big but still you can see it with no problem.
Do I call the company and ask them to replace it? Is it worth the hassle?
Then only thing that would make me want to keep it is that the piece of jersey is of his number and you can see some grass stain.

Thoughts?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Thanks Smile