`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you?????

RE: how do you?????
The truth is a Senior Member status just means you've managed to survive without ticking a mod off. Smile
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-14-2011, 10:14 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: The truth is a Senior Member status just means you've managed to survive without ticking a mod off. Smile
I'll likely never make it to that level then. LOL. Not really, but every now and then I seem to push the envelope, but I did just notice that I went to 2 stars. Woo Hoo!!! Derek you climbed high quick.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(09-14-2011, 10:11 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Pick up one of these and you too can be a senior!
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I don't think too many people really pay attention to it all that much. I almost did a trade with someone on here who had just under 200 completed trades under his belt with all positives and an overall of I think 4.98-4.99 with ZERO posts on this site and he was labeled a "New Member". I wish I could remember who that was......
I got a trade offer from someone like that recently...I think they had way more trades than 200 too. Zero posts haha. Reminds me of the line in The Departed:

They're out there, my people. They're like the f*ckin Indians. You're not gonna see them. You're not gonna hear about them.....You will not, ever, know the identity of undercover people....
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(09-14-2011, 10:19 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: I'll likely never make it to that level then. LOL. Not really, but every now and then I seem to push the envelope, but I did just notice that I went to 2 stars. Woo Hoo!!! Derek you climbed high quick.
Man I live here. I am here more than the freaking Mods. I access it from my phone, my work, my home, and sometimes my freaking sleep.

I have over 400 trades though and at least another 200 while the site was down.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html