`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Traded for a Shelby miller bat..w/ pics

Just Traded for a Shelby miller bat..w/ pics
Sorry, I don't have pics. I might put some on here later. See if I got a good deal, I gave up a Albert Pujols Topps Traded rc, gem mint. It was graded by The Gem company, so it wasn't that great, and a gold Albert. I got a game used bat, signed by Shelby Miller,w/ a coa from M & J Autographs, and a Shelby miller Bowman plat. gold prospects card numbered to 50. I got the bat from my Uncle, but I don't know anything about it. It has initals, on the knob, JG... AJ....EN..ML..Cordzon.. I'am thinking about emailing the company that it is certified by...any thoughts
Thanks Ethan
i'am uploading pics right now. Thanks[Image: DSCF0290.jpg][Image: DSCF0291.jpg][Image: DSCF0294.jpg][Image: DSCF0292.jpg]

[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

RE: Just Traded for a Shelby miller bat..w/ pics
anybody, what do u think??
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

looks pretty sweet, I would say you did good since the albert rc was graded by a low end company
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

he has a cool auto
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

So, is there a player's name branded on the bat or is it just numbers like it looks like in the scan?

If it is not Shelby's official game used bat, I would probably rather have the pujols rookie. Unless the pujols was trimmed, it is still a decent card and I would have taken it out of the graded case.

I was wondering the same. I can get a game-used bat for $20-40 all day from minor league and major league games. Then getting the auto isn't too hard. Now the graded Pujols isn't much to me either, it is a low-end Pujols RC but still. I am not saying its a bad deal but not sure I'd want someone else's bat signed by Shelby.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html