`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mario Lemieux collection (Word table style...Now completed up until 1996-97)

RE: My Mario Lemieux collection (Word table style)
wow
that is pretty good !! it would have taken me a lot longer to even do it

great job and hope you get some of your ones you missing soon
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: My Mario Lemieux collection (Word table style...Now completed up until 1996-97)
Your progress is already quite impressive. Have you accounted for every card made, through 1997? I didn't want to comment to early in case you didn't want comments between tables, but I guess I don't have to worry about that now! : )
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: My Mario Lemieux collection (Word table style...Now completed up until 1996-97)
(09-15-2011, 06:18 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Your progress is already quite impressive. Have you accounted for every card made, through 1997? I didn't want to comment to early in case you didn't want comments between tables, but I guess I don't have to worry about that now! : )
I accounted for every card listed in the Beckett database up until 1997. I know there a few unlicensed items of his from the early 90's but I didn't list them. The hardest part is finding some of these card. The early Semic Stickers are difficult to find and I would love to even see a scan of his Kenner Show pieces Starting Line Up or his 96-97 Scrabook Auto out of /500.

(09-15-2011, 08:19 PM)runfromabear Wrote: I accounted for every card listed in the Beckett database up until 1997. I know there a few unlicensed items of his from the early 90's but I didn't list them. The hardest part is finding some of these card. The early Semic Stickers are difficult to find and I would love to even see a scan of his Kenner Show pieces Starting Line Up or his 96-97 Scrabook Auto out of /500.
Well done! How long have you been working on this massive and impressive collection? Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Incredible collection so far! I can't wait to see the rest... and maybe add to it if I ever get my 2010-11 Crown Royale Legends Auto-Mario Lemieux. Thanks for sharing!

Randi