Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Customer Service sucks...

Panini Customer Service sucks...
Hi folks

I noticed that some members of the hockey board has problems too with the CS from Panini.
I redeemded a Crown Royale Premiere Date Signatures on April 16th. After I got no update on my status I sent them a request on August 31st if they have some news for me on this card. After I got no response I wrote again on September 9th with a request on a replacement card...same result...no response. I´m really disappointed how Panini handles those requests. They should improve their CS before they release tons of series. While I´m from Germany I have no other way than inquire by mail.
Hope the times will get better.

Happy Wednesday

Benny
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

RE: Panini Customer Service sucks...
ouch!

did you try facebook or twitter? too bad you can't just call them... but i read they did hung up on folks before
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

+1 - the CS line is lousy. I've never had a problem get corrected. Twice I've called and talked to the SAME WOMAN ( and I mean my calls were years apart, I think this one woman IS the CS line). Both times i was told that if there was a problem, to send the card back, at my own expense, with a letter stating why it's wrong, and they will try to fix. I've never even recieved my cards back, let alone had anything corrected.
(09-14-2011, 12:45 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: ouch!

did you try facebook or twitter? too bad you can't just call them... but i read they did hung up on folks before
I can top that, I've called and been tranferred to the IT dept. voicemail. I was able to push buttons and go through the entire company's voicemail system. Not listen to messages, but I could have made a list of everyone who works there by writing down all the extensions.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Hi guys

just want to give you a little update on my open request.
Yesterday I opened a new request regarding my open redemption. Here is what I got back:

Benjamin, I am sorry we did not reply in a timely manner. We are still waiting on the autographs from that player. With redemptions we have a contract with the player. It does not however allow us to place a time frame on the athletes. The players agent will set up the signing with him around their own scheduling. When the signatures are done and returned to us then we process and send them out. You may request after the 4 month wait is over that we send you out a random pulled card of equal value as a trade or continue waiting for the actual card. Please let us know of your decision. Thank you and have a great day!

I told them that I a replacement for this card would be great. Let´s see what they will do.

Benny
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

hey Benny

what card is it you trying to replace? that is a redemption

You will be waiting another few months for them to respond...then nothing will be sent....then you can file a better business claim against them and they will contact you and say that everything is going to be taken care of and then you will wait another couple of weeks and nothing will still show up....then you will contact the person who was so nice to you before and they will decline to respond again...that is where I am at now.

I will keep you posted.

Oh, I have also stopped buying anything of their products for fear of a redemption card. I saw one guy on a different fourm waiting on 16!
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Scott there is 1 guy with 16 and another guy with 20 something... and I agree file a claim against them on better business... they have not done there part

(10-07-2011, 07:01 AM)snobles Wrote: You will be waiting another few months for them to respond...then nothing will be sent....then you can file a better business claim against them and they will contact you and say that everything is going to be taken care of and then you will wait another couple of weeks and nothing will still show up....then you will contact the person who was so nice to you before and they will decline to respond again...that is where I am at now.

I will keep you posted.

Oh, I have also stopped buying anything of their products for fear of a redemption card. I saw one guy on a different fourm waiting on 16!

(10-07-2011, 07:00 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: hey Benny

what card is it you trying to replace? that is a redemption
Waiting on this card:
2010-11 Crown Royale Premiere Date Signatures #99 Mike Green

Banner by ThaPenguin

hopefully you get the card soon
by the way, i seen Green sign for 1 company already

I gotta agree that their CS is pretty bad right now...I have had a redemption that has been sitting there and I have requested 2 times for a replacement and still have not even gotten a response and its been 2 months since my original request for replacement...horrible that they don't even respond...
[Image: arod.gif]