`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value of autographed ball and photo

Value of autographed ball and photo
I hate to sell these but I'm in a financial situation and I need the extra money. I have a basketball signed by the 1989 champions, Detroit Pistons. There are 10 or 11 autographs on it. I also have an autographed Michael Jordan photo which is in great condition. I know they are real but I still want authentication for the buyer. Although, authentication can be pricy so I want to make sure these two items have a decent value before I go about getting them authenticated. I would really appreciate it if I could get an estimated value of these items. I should add that the autographed basketball is sadly a woman's' basketball which I'm sure will drop the value immensely. Pictures are below. Attachments did not work so I have to do it this way.

[Image: Picture004-1.jpg]
[Image: Picture003-1.jpg]
[Image: Picture005-1.jpg]

RE: Value of autographed ball and photo
Values can't be given out on this site, however if you know they are legit the Jordan is definitely worth getting authenticated for resale value. As per the ball, I don't see Joe Dumars or Isiah Thomas signatures. If they are both there along with the others then it is worth getting authenticated as well.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

yeah definitely worth getting authenticated, the ball is signed by the best NBA team in NBA History but I might be a little biased lol

(09-16-2011, 06:39 PM)libs021 Wrote: yeah definitely worth getting authenticated, the ball is signed by the best NBA team in NBA History but I might be a little biased lol
I would say your alot biased......but that's ok. We will chalk it up to selective FAN memory. I am sure there was at least one Lakers, Celtics and Bulls teams that were better than that Pistons team.

But still a nice collectible for a pistons fan.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

How do you know those are real? They both look very fishy to me.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Yes, there is an Isaiah Thomas and Joe Dumars signature on the ball. Given what you have said I will get them authenticated and hopefully find a buyer.

(09-18-2011, 07:43 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: How do you know those are real? They both look very fishy to me.
Could you enlighten me on how you know those are real?
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY