`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 TOPPS TRIBUTE REDEMPTIONS... WAITING (updated)

RE: 2011 TOPPS TRIBUTE REDEMPTIONS... WAITING!
(09-14-2011, 07:40 PM)kellengking Wrote: I'm still waiting on plenty of items from 2010 man. I would never expect them to get them to me when they tell me they will. One of the major annoyances in the hobby right now.
Yeah, it's deff annoying, I still haven't heard from Topps customer service bout my redemptions-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

Get this I pulled a Dayan Viciedo Refractor auto in 09 Bowman Chrome and sent it like 4 weeks ago and got it back last week! This is the puzzling part: I have two other redemptions that I have been waiting quite awhile: Jaff Decker Chrome base auto from Bowman 2010 and Chapman from Bowman 2011?

Still waiting... I just want my cards!

Ive gotten 2010 Topps Million Card Giveaways and 2011 Topps Diamond Giveaways shipped to me pronto after 'unlocking' them. Yet my 2 Brian Wilson Redemptions and my 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary set is nowhere to be found.

Makes no sense. They can ship out the code cards REALLY fast,but everyone's redemptions take forever.

What,are they in different warehouses or 'vaults'??

haha
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: 2011 TOPPS TRIBUTE REDEMPTIONS... WAITING (updated)
*UPDATE*

Just checked Topps Redemption website... And my three RC relic redemptions have tracking numbers! Looks like they're on the way. Anyways, if anyone is interested they are available for trade. I have the Base, gold and black coming in

Those are not tracking numbers. Those are signature confirmation letter numbers . If you type the numbers in usps tracking, they will not be in there.
You will have to sign for these cards. And that is the number of the signature confirmation notice.
I have several redemptions that have been marked shipped for 3 weeks plus and are not here yet.
Eventually they will be delivered ,have some patience and they will come.

(09-14-2011, 02:22 PM)schmuffer Wrote: I'm waiting on Yogi Berra Dual game used and auto and get this, Jim Palmer Dual Game Used! Autos are one thing but if you don't have the players jersey in hand, don't produce the damn card!
Did you get your Berra redemption yet? I've been waiting on the very same dual relic/auto for over 1 year. Topps said "our people are still working with his people. Yogi hasn't signed yet, but we're hoping for maybe the end of the 2012 summer." I'm fine with waiting for redmptions man, but folks don't blow $300+ on baseball card boxes peppered with IOU's.

I've been waiting on a 2010 TTT of Kinsler for a longggg time.....I'm prob gonna ask for a replacement...tired of waiting.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]