`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum

Bowman Platinum
Ok, i'm just curious. How many boxes and cases did everybody open of 2011 Bowman Platinum?

RE: Bowman Platinum
none, i bought the 3 auto cards i wanted on the bay for a total of 20 dollars Smile
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I broke a combined 1 case's worth of retail rack packs (the ones with the purple refractor 3 packs). I went to every Target within a 50 mile radius for them. I would have bought hobby, but my luck with those rack packs was amazing! I more then doubled what I spent with lots on the bay. And I'm still going with all the set builders I have. AND I haven't sold any of the Harpers I got!

(09-13-2011, 03:40 PM)cspen Wrote: Ok, i'm just curious. How many boxes and cases did everybody open of 2011 Bowman Platinum?
I opened a hobby case by accident. I had ordered 2010 and got 2011 instead. HORRIBLE PRODUCT..lol. I really like 2010, but out of the entire 2011 case the most valuable card pulled was a $40 card that sells for 20 on Ebay. Loads of doubles, I had one box where several of the packs had more than one Jayson Werth card in them. No complete set of the Prospects, not even close.

i bought one hobby box and found there to be tons of variations of one player. for example, i got three variations of heyward.
JD

4 hobby boxes , acouple blasters , and 10 or so rack packs.
And of the 4 hobbys,each was missing a hit.
Thanks for nothing Topps with the replacements.

I got 2 hobby boxes. After that is all trading for me.

out of all that, does anyone have any of the following:
Shelby Miller gold and green
Zack Cox gold and blue
Jordan Swagerty gold and blue

(09-13-2011, 08:12 PM)cspen Wrote: out of all that, does anyone have any of the following:
Shelby Miller gold and green
Zack Cox gold and blue
Jordan Swagerty gold and blue
Awww man! I wish I would've seen this earlier. Just sold my Shelby Miller parallel's and didn't get much for the at my lcs. Literally half an hour ago! I had blue, green and gold! Sorry man!

(09-13-2011, 08:27 PM)d0dgerfan1979 Wrote: Awww man! I wish I would've seen this earlier. Just sold my Shelby Miller parallel's and didn't get much for the at my lcs. Literally half an hour ago! I had blue, green and gold! Sorry man!
go get them back!! I'll trade in your favor for the green and gold