`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 Leaf Samples

2002 Leaf Samples
Anybody know anything about the 'Sample' cards in the 2002 Leaf Certified set? Just came across one while going through a random box of cards and was curious.
Check my org, constantly updating and adding!
Ichiro
Felix Hernandez
Matt Hassellbeck
Shaun Alexander

(Banner in progress)

RE: 2002 Leaf Samples
I don't know anything about them, but if it is a Doug Devore Card #180 I'd like it.

for reference
[Image: SCAN0522.jpg]

I know some were found in beckett magazines, I got a couple but none with game worns
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

There are two versions. The word "SAMPLE" will be either in silver or gold print on the back. The gold prints were harder to find. A scan would probably help if you can provide one. What player do you have?

(09-13-2011, 04:59 PM)david campos Wrote: There are two versions. The word "SAMPLE" will be either in silver or gold print on the back. The gold prints were harder to find. A scan would probably help if you can provide one. What player do you have?
It's Toby Hall with a silver 'sample' on the back. It's in beckett with a n/a value. Have just never seen it before, i've gone through quite a few 2002 Leaf Cert. and this is the first time i've seen it.
Ichiro
Felix Hernandez
Matt Hassellbeck
Shaun Alexander

(Banner in progress)

Like this?
[Image: 03lcmjm18.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(09-13-2011, 07:47 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Like this?
[Image: 03lcmjm18.jpg]
Yeah, just with the 'SAMPLE' on the bottom left.

[Image: DSC01661.jpg]

[Image: DSC01660.jpg]
Ichiro
Felix Hernandez
Matt Hassellbeck
Shaun Alexander

(Banner in progress)