`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent pickups...

Recent pickups...
I've slowed down my collection a bit lately, but here are a few items I have picked up the past couple of weeks. Thanks to the great traders on here that helped me out with some of these!

[Image: 001-13.jpg]

[Image: 002-5.jpg]

[Image: 003-3.jpg]

The Getzlaf is available FT, the rest will likely stay in my PC.

Thanks for looking!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

RE: Recent pickups...
great pick ups!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Very nice. Love the Beehive Auto Matted Material. Congrats!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Nice Beehive auto matted material. Great pick ups.

I am interested in the Getzlaf.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Nice pick-ups, if you ever want to move the Tatar's, you know who to call Smile
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

That Heatley really is something. The blue and the red look great set against one another. Is that on-card auto?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(09-13-2011, 01:53 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: That Heatley really is something. The blue and the red look great set against one another. Is that on-card auto?
Thank you. Yes, it is on card, and I'm thinking about focusing my Heatley collection to on-card autos from now on. The best thing about it was the price...I think I got it for around $9, shipping included.

(09-13-2011, 01:09 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Nice pick-ups, if you ever want to move the Tatar's, you know who to call Smile
Haha, you responded even quicker than I thought you would. I'm still trying to catch up to you in my total overall Tatar collection, but if I ever give up you'll be the first one I reach out to.

(09-13-2011, 12:48 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Nice Beehive auto matted material. Great pick ups.

I am interested in the Getzlaf.
Thanks, I'll take a look at your org and see if we can work something out.

(09-13-2011, 02:01 PM)gmccarth Wrote: Thank you. Yes, it is on card, and I'm thinking about focusing my Heatley collection to on-card autos from now on. The best thing about it was the price...I think I got it for around $9, shipping included.
I'm one of the last remaining Heatley fans it seems...I think he showed a lot of heart on the Sharks while his career was taking a dive. The card's gorgeous really...I dig the hand numbering and I had no idea there were "Remarkable" MMs out there.

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(09-13-2011, 02:04 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: I'm one of the last remaining Heatley fans it seems...I think he showed a lot of heart on the Sharks while his career was taking a dive. The card's gorgeous really...I dig the hand numbering and I had no idea there were "Remarkable" MMs out there.
He will never be viewed beyond the car accident early in his career. Maybe that's fair and maybe not, but he's an extremely talented hockey player who plays hard every shift and is liked and respected by his teammates. I have liked him since he was drafted, and I've been impressed whenever I have seen him play.