`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$$$ How much do you spend on packs/boxes/blasters/ebay each month?

RE: $$$ How much do you spend on packs/boxes/blasters/ebay each month?
Dang....some one is a big baller! lol..wish i had that much to spend Sad
(09-13-2011, 11:18 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I normally drop anywhere from 600.00 on a slower month to 1500.00 on a big month. The 1500.00 months are very few and far between but I would say on average around 1000.00 per month on singles packs and boxes.

I'm out of work, and probably spend around $75-$100/mo. I just have a cycle of buying and selling that kinda keeps rotating for now.

This was a pretty big year for me but It really depended on when I was working. January to March I think I spent about $300 and then In May maybe 200.

I then Stopped for 3 and a half months and then proceeded to spend $500 in the last few weeks. But now I predict I am done until Contenders comes out, maybe longer.

As for re-investing, I usually ask what my lcs needs to sell whether it's in store on the bay, and I'll trade for those cards, usually Suh, Best, and Sanders. after that I go in and trade the cards en masse for boxes.

Also, I don't buy singles, or anything from ebay, I'm a pretty strict break/pull and trade guy. Plus I buy older stuff usually.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I think it's $600ish for me, singles, team sets, autos for my Jets collection. Almost finished my buying of 2001-2010 inserts for the teamsets I work on, can't find about 20+ of them, low print number, non patch, probably never going to be listed on ebay again.
Those Joe Namath & Mark Sanchez rookie autos don't seem to be getting any cheaper, that's for sure. Got almost all of the 2000-2011 autos I want, but the search goes on

(09-13-2011, 12:18 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I don't resell any I either trade the non PC stuff which is by far most of it or I give it away. Haven't busted a lot of 2011 stuff yet but thinking next time I get home I'll do some platinum maybe inception.

My bay acct says $886 in the last 60 days......

Do a box of National Treasures and give me the NYG!!!!

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I'm small time myself....I spend no more than $100 a month. If I could afford more I would but it is, what it is.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I keep track of all my expenses using Mint.com(great site) so I book all my purchases and sales(eBay) to a budgeted hobby account. I usually budget about 200-350 a month, but some months I'm actually negative(meaning I sold more than bought). However usually I am down on a month, so its usually around 150-350 range, sometimes higher.