`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dez Bryant

Dez Bryant
Dez is the guy I'm collecting most. I can't seem to get the hits myself so I come to you Beckett members. I am looking to trade for Dez Bryant cards from low end all the way up to 2010 AUTOS. Please check me and let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!
make me an offer...bump
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: Dez Bryant
bump !!
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

I have a base cards: 2011 Topps Platinum #46 Dez Bryant, and a 2010 Prestige RC if you interested

Thanks. I have collected those already.

Hey bpab16, My wife also collects Dez Bryant and also Miles Austin. My wife has some Dez Bryant cards for trade if your interested in trading away some Miles Austin cards in your bucket. Here is what she has for trade.

[Image: scan167.jpg]

[Image: scan2.jpg]

[Image: scan001.jpg]
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

I bet you dont have a nice dez patch auto /15 on the way do ya? Smile

I notice you collect texas aggie players. I dont know if you remember him or not, but you ever heard of Dat Nguyen? He played for the aggies and the cowboys and i still consider him one of the finest LB's of the past 15 years. He also coached in both dallas and texas a&m and is one of the great influences on the new rookie von miller, who won the dick butkus award.

I still miss dat and wish we could have a guy like him again.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-14-2011, 03:16 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I notice you collect texas aggie players. I dont know if you remember him or not, but you ever heard of Dat Nguyen? He played for the aggies and the cowboys and i still consider him one of the finest LB's of the past 15 years. He also coached in both dallas and texas a&m and is one of the great influences on the new rookie von miller, who won the dick butkus award.

I still miss dat and wish we could have a guy like him again.
absolutely man. Dat was one of the guys that made me the Aggie fan I am today along with Dante Hall and Sir Parker. I loved that team in late 90s. Dat is a really awesome person. I got to meet him in College Station. My buddy is in real estate and communicates with him from time to time.

(09-13-2011, 03:29 AM)bpab16 Wrote: Dez is the guy I'm collecting most. I can't seem to get the hits myself so I come to you Beckett members. I am looking to trade for Dez Bryant cards from low end all the way up to 2010 AUTOS. Please check me and let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!
make me an offer...bump
I have a SICK 2010 National Treasures Gold rookie patch auto #ed/25
Patch is the COWBOW STAR!!

Shoot me an offer if interested. It is part of my PC and he is going to blow up this year so the offers must be reasonable.

Thanks (I will send you a pic if interested)

Mark

Check me, I have a few. Send open offer with whatever you want
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]