IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamaal Charles verses Roary

RE: Jamaal Charles verses Roary
The next John Elway....yeah, I said it.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(09-18-2011, 11:30 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: yea Weiss was huge for them last year. He is a great offensive coordinator and is great with the qb's. I was reading an article on ESPN about Luck and they said if the Chiefs get it theres no way they could pass on him, basically meaning cassel would be out. Luck is the real deal, I believe he will be one of the elite qb's. Cassel on the other hand is middle of the line.
Granted Cassel is a middle of the road / back up in most cases but to say Luck is the real deal I don't agree with. Think Ryan Leaf, J Russel and several other highly drafted real deals that didn't deal so real. My point is college doesn't mean a lot when it comes to playing in the NFL, in college you may face 1 or 2 future NFL corners per year in the NFL you face 2 of them every week.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Russel was trash in college. sure he had a big arms but in the biggest games he choked. He threw like 4 ints in the Florida game his junior season. Cant compare an engineering major to Russel.As they all say one of the most important things is accuracy,Luck has that but he also manages the game and can make all the throws,He is another Manning or Elway,they don't come along too often. Look at what he has to work with at stanford, its not much.

(09-18-2011, 11:50 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Russel was trash in college. sure he had a big arms but in the biggest games he choked. He threw like 4 ints in the Florida game his junior season. Cant compare an engineering major to Russel.As they all say one of the most important things is accuracy,Luck has that but he also manages the game and can make all the throws,He is another Manning or Elway,they don't come along too often. Look at what he has to work with at stanford, its not much.
Ok honesty comparing a unproven college qb to manning is outrageous but comparing him to a HOF QB seriously you need to seek help
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

we were on the 30 yard line 12th row Smile (Charles fell right at our feet) and well we knew as soon as he went out of bounds it was over for him Sad

The Chiefs looked completely out of whack yesterday, Cassel looked confused as heck ???

Initially we were scared when they started running the ball all over Detroit, but luckily the Lions got their act together Smile

Why the Chiefs invested their future in Cassel is beyond me, he truly looked like a 3rd string QB yesterday .....

Yeah, his season is most likely over
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.