`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manny Ramirez did what??

Manny Ramirez did what??
Everyone knows that I'm a Manny Ramirez fanatic. I made piece with the fact that he will never make it in the hof. I heard this story about him being arrested for domestic violence. It saddens me because I can't stand someone who puts their hands on a female. I hope Manny gets his act together. This is not the guy I knew personally. I don't support this act of violence and would hate to give up collecting him.

Here is the story-

Ramirez, 39, and his wife were arguing in their bedroom when he slapped her face, causing her to hit her head on their bed's headboard, according to a police report. She told the deputy she was afraid the situation would escalate and called police.

Ramirez denied hitting his wife, according to the report, telling a deputy she hit her head after he shrugged her. Ramirez's wife had injuries consistent with her story, but did not want medical treatment.

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Manny Ramirez did what??
"shrugged"? Shoved maybe?

Either way, sad to hear it. I read a piece recently that defended Manny's PED use to a degree in that he never exhibited many of the underlying issues that drove his peers to it, but rather he just wanted to hit baseballs. Here's hoping they get it together as well.

Sadly he is going down the wrong path. tragic for such a superb player before the juice. Hate to see it.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

ROID RAGE!! They showed his mug shot on HLN this morning.

Wow, guess I'll unload any Manny cards I pull in the future pretty quickly.
Is this thing on?

The worst thing about this is that it happens everyday everywhere we just dont hear about it because its not miguel cabrera, manny ramirez, krod or whoever it is.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Oh, are we going to see this incident in a future episode of COPS? Officers dealing with a shirtless, mumbling Manny...

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

I think his wallet took a huuuge hit!!!! LOL

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/696484...e-directly
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I still have a Manny Ramirez Indians poster hanging in my old room back at the rents house. haha right next to Puckett, Moss, Modano, and Shaq.

Ugh, this is unreal. Is it just me or does it seem like when one thing happens, it just turns into the snowball effect with some people?

*I love the banner stating that I'm posting another message too quickly.