`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and again I curse the day I became a Dolphins fan.

and again I curse the day I became a Dolphins fan.
No superbowl appearances in my life time..
The worst coach in NFL history.
GIVE ME A %*$#@$#%*#$% Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: and again I curse the day I became a Dolphins fan.
[Image: biggrin.gif]

On a serious note, at least Henne looked good. Granted it was the Pats secondary but he still made some good decisions at times.

they will eventually, most of em do get to a point where they are super bowl contenders at least.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

It's a sad time to be a Vikings fan as well. Green Bay wins another Super Bowl, the other three division teams are pretty good and my team is full of wasted talent (Peterson, Harvin, J.Allen, K.Will, Greenway, etc.). It's a rough year for sure.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(09-25-2011, 03:34 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: It's a sad time to be a Vikings fan as well. Green Bay wins another Super Bowl, the other three division teams are pretty good and my team is full of wasted talent (Peterson, Harvin, J.Allen, K.Will, Greenway, etc.). It's a rough year for sure.
indeed it is my friend....pitty party for fin and vike fans!!!

(09-25-2011, 03:34 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: It's a sad time to be a Vikings fan as well. Green Bay wins another Super Bowl, the other three division teams are pretty good and my team is full of wasted talent (Peterson, Harvin, J.Allen, K.Will, Greenway, etc.). It's a rough year for sure.
Fire the coaches, bench the curmudgeon and put Ponder or Webb in
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 10:09 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: indeed it is my friend....pitty party for fin and vike fans!!!
Prediction- One of you will get Andrew Luck. I think it will be the Dolphins. 2 reasons why, 1 Vikings have at least been competitive and will most likely have a better record and 2 the Vikings already drafted Ponder.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(10-02-2011, 07:40 PM)eazy e Wrote: Prediction- One of you will get Andrew Luck. I think it will be the Dolphins. 2 reasons why, 1 Vikings have at least been competitive and will most likely have a better record and 2 the Vikings already drafted Ponder.
ahh well being a pac-12 guy...I would love to see Luck go to the phins...but even tho I know its not really logical...Lamichael James going to the Dolphins would make me as happy as anybody lol