`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
search issue
09-13-2011, 10:32 AM
RE: search issue
That's probably it - if they aren't in a collection, and aren't marked as a "Trade Away" or "Want" I don't think they'll show up when other people view your org.

You could do an advanced search to see if you have any cards with 0's in both of those columns to try to locate them.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2011, 11:39 AM
(09-13-2011 10:32 AM)ceocards Wrote:  That's probably it - if they aren't in a collection, and aren't marked as a "Trade Away" or "Want" I don't think they'll show up when other people view your org.

You could do an advanced search to see if you have any cards with 0's in both of those columns to try to locate them.

But therein lies my problem. If you look back at the screenshot I posted of my "All Items" collection/folder there are no headings for columns nor is there a search icon to start an advanced search.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
[Image: Naslund1213ForeverRivalsStick.jpg]
09-13-2011, 01:53 PM
This gets stranger and stranger with each passing minute. Still can't see any cards in "all Items" or get any search results, BUT if I hit the calculate button, I get a result of $77,524. Never knew they fixed this. Before I couldn't calculate a collection that large.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
09-14-2011, 07:20 AM
Another day ... still no solution to my problem. Can a mod direct Beckett staff to my account? If you refer back to my screenshot, you will see the beginning of the sentence "No items in this collection." Clearly this is a Beckett issue and not a "user computer" issue. If I actually had no items in the collection I should not be able to see 60,446 in brackets to the right of the folder name, should I?

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
09-14-2011, 01:03 PM
(09-13-2011 07:10 AM)greg2424 Wrote:  It's becoming clear that it is a problem with my "all items" folder. Searching "This collection" is working fine. Searching "All Collections" is returning ZERO results.

It would be interesting to see if anyone else's screenshot of my "all items" folder is showing "No items exist in this collection" as my screenshot shows?

Hi greg2424. We had a few other members with this same problem. Check your Organize. It should be fixed now.

-Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
09-14-2011, 01:40 PM
(09-14-2011 01:03 PM)tkaplan Wrote:  Hi greg2424. We had a few other members with this same problem. Check your Organize. It should be fixed now.

-Traci

Thanks Traci, it appears to be working now.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE