`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 packs of 2011 Topps Platinum and 1 pack of 2011 Finest

2 packs of 2011 Topps Platinum and 1 pack of 2011 Finest
After reading about some of the pulls from box breaks I decided to check out some packs of Platinum and Finest. Platinum was alright but the Finest pack was definitely the better of the two. Don't mind the scans, I have an HD scanner that picks up and specks of dust. Cards are mint(y fresh) from pack to plastic.

The 2 packs of Platinum:
[Image: th_scan0011.jpg] [Image: th_scan0010.jpg] [Image: th_scan0009.jpg] [Image: th_scan0008.jpg] [Image: th_scan0007.jpg] [Image: th_scan0006.jpg] [Image: th_scan0005.jpg] [Image: th_scan0004.jpg] [Image: th_scan0003.jpg] [Image: th_scan0002.jpg]

And the 1 pack of Finest:
[Image: th_2011FinestPierreGarcon.jpg] [Image: th_2011FinestJulioJones.jpg] [Image: th_2011FinestMilesAustin.jpg] [Image: th_2011FinestPhilipRiversGoldRefractordto50.jpg]

and the hit
[Image: 2011FinestRookiePatchAutographsGoldRefra...Murray.jpg]

All are for trade except the Andre and Ray Lewis Platinum. I might wait on the Rivers and Murray until after the PG has prices.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: 2 packs of 2011 Topps Platinum and 1 pack of 2011 Finest
Nice break! I'm interested in the Demarco Murray auto. LMK. Thank you.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(09-14-2011, 12:03 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Nice break! I'm interested in the Demarco Murray auto. LMK. Thank you.
Didn't see anything. Not big into basketball personally. Thanks for looking though.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

Check Me for DeMarco Murray auto please. Gotta have it. Will trade in ur favor.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Sweet hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK