`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps tiffany/traded

Topps tiffany/traded
Hey everyone, i have a question about how to tell the difference between Topps Traded and Topps Tiffany Cards. Thanks

RE: Topps tiffany/traded
I think its pretty easy, topps traded have the letter "T" next to the card number on the back and tiffanys look like glossy
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thats not entirely true Alfred. I will post pics in a bit of both. The back of a Tiffiny is really bright as compared to other cards from that year.

tiffanys are usually brighter and glossier than regulars..but scan both side by side and we'll point it out front and back.. Also they cardboard stock is different as well in some years
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

[Image: Image15.jpg]
OK so the 3 on the right are the TIFFINY'S (brighter more distinct) top on left is a base card (Bernnie RC)
and below it is a TRADED base card!!!! Thanks for letting me share ive been waiting to post these

if you have a tiffany and a regular side by side the difference is easily noticeable
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors