`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed please..

Advice needed please..
So I need some advice. Back in July I bought into a 2 case team break of 2011 Marquee with an ebay seller who had all positive feedback and solid reviews. Did a video recorded break and everything. Come to last week... he is no longer a register user on Ebay.

I have tried emailing the seller with the email I found in Paypal and have had no response.

What I was able to do is request the Contact Information through Ebay regarding this seller. So now I have his phone number.

Do I call? And ask if I am getting a refund or if he is still doing the break?

I am pretty positive either way I am kinda screwed out of my money... but he shouldn't get away with that because that was over 35 people he just jipped...

What would you do?
"It's to bad she wont live, then again who does"
[Image: eEUso.png]

RE: Advice needed please..
First contact the seller. Then if he does not refund your money, bring a case against him on ebay. Ebay has banned all case and box breaks so he has to return your money. And if you paid with a credit card, contact your CC company and tell them your story.

(09-10-2011, 03:46 PM)rickpht Wrote: So I need some advice. Back in July I bought into a 2 case team break of 2011 Marquee with an ebay seller who had all positive feedback and solid reviews. Did a video recorded break and everything. Come to last week... he is no longer a register user on Ebay.

I have tried emailing the seller with the email I found in Paypal and have had no response.

What I was able to do is request the Contact Information through Ebay regarding this seller. So now I have his phone number.

Do I call? And ask if I am getting a refund or if he is still doing the break?

I am pretty positive either way I am kinda screwed out of my money... but he shouldn't get away with that because that was over 35 people he just jipped...

What would you do?
im sure you can get a refund with the Ebay buyers proctection, they normally send a refund and debt the buyers Paypal account

(09-10-2011, 03:53 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: im sure you can get a refund with the Ebay buyers proctection, they normally send a refund and debt the buyers Paypal account
The problem is I cant open a case anymore because they say the time allowed to do this has expired since it has been so long.

I guess if I call the seller and he doesnt respond or wont refund I will call Ebay Customer Service and ask what they recommend.

I didn't know they banned case/box breaks.. when did they do that?
"It's to bad she wont live, then again who does"
[Image: eEUso.png]

depends on how long ago you paid too seems a lot of people get hosed that way with it being over the time limit to open a dispute
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

File a claim with ebay and if you used paypal file there as well you have I believe up to 45 days to file the claim. Still just file it.
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

Call Him and dont stop calling him until you get this resolved to your satisfaction. I would also look at filing fraud charges against him. Contact his local police department and see what can be done. Good Luck!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(09-10-2011, 06:30 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Call Him and dont stop calling him until you get this resolved to your satisfaction. I would also look at filing fraud charges against him. Contact his local police department and see what can be done. Good Luck!
+1, being persistent is the key, good luck!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

They have been cracking down on box breaks for awhile. Ebay considers them Chance listings....but they allow people to post stupid grab bag auctions. It makes no sense.
[Image: braunsig.png]

July to September, I believe your 45 days have past and that means ebay/paypal will do nothing to help you now. Never buy into pre-sale items more than 45 days before they are out.